Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Back!!!!

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy with school, homework and more. I will make it up to you now, by writing a lot! First I will tell you about Christmas. I got an American Girl doll, Club Penguin toys, Hannah Montanna stuff and much, much more. It was a great Christmas, but the best part was celebrating Jesus's birthday.

Today I had off from school, and wouldn't you know it, it snowed!!!! :)
I wish it would snow on days we don't have off. I want a real snow day.

I went to a birthday party this weekend at a hall and had fun dancing with my cousins. I met cousins there that I didn't even know I had. lol. My sisters danced a lot too.

I'M MAD THAT THE EAGLES LOST THE GAME THIS WEEKEND!!! They blow it every single year!:(
At least the Phillies won the World Series. ;)

While I was writing this, my sister Rylie was moving Cesalie's crib around their bedroom, WHILE CESALIE WAS IN IT! My dad needs to take off those wheels!lol.

Please leave me a comment. Tell me what you or your kids received for Christmas.
Bye!

3 comments:

rylie's mom said...

Hi Karlie! Love your post. I hope you get a real snow day soon.

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Welcome back! We were sad the Eagles lost too... We were hoping it would be the Eagles and the Steelers for the Superbowl! Oh well, maybe next year huh?
The kids had a good Christmas here... I don't even remember what they got now. Kass and Kam got a new computer which made them happy because their old one crashed. Kennedy got some new groovy girls and Keeghan's favorite thing was a toy vacuum. Before we know it, Christmas will be here again!!
Hope you get a snow day soon!

Anonymous said...

WELL, IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I thought you were never coming back. Just kidding, I know you have been busy and your school work must come first! Sorry you got cheated out of a real snow day this time.....but there's still time for more snow, and even though I don't like it - I hope for you that we have a real blizzard!!! Keep up the good writing - you have lots of fans! Love, Mom-Mom