Friday, August 14, 2009

The Day It Rained Upside Down

I was on my way to the food store. I was walking down the street when I looked at the sky. It looked like there would be a storm coming. I didnt have a umbrella with me so i didn't know what to do. Then, out of know where rain started coming out of the ground and floated into the clouds. I gasped! "What the heck is going on here?" I said to myself. I ran as fast as I could back home but I was not so careful. I ran in the street as a car was coming. I was so scared i didn't know what to do! I closed my eyes waiting for it to be over. then I opened my eyes and saw that a magical rain drop picked me up! It was a nice view. It took me all the way back home. I ran inside and told my parents what happen! "Wait a second, wheres the groceries?" My mom asked. Uhh, well I was scared to go get them when it started raining upside down. My mom stood there and left. If u ask me that was a pretty cool day. I wonder if it will ever rain upide down again. What do you think? THE END Just so you know this story is NOT real.

5 comments:

Mom-Mom said...

I LOVE THIS STORY - VERY CREATIVE!

LOVE, MOM-MOM

RK said...

This is a great story! I'd like to see some upside down rain, too.

And Happy Birthday, Karlie!! Welcome to 11!

Aunt Colleen said...

Hi Karlie,
Hope you have a great birthday! It was really fun celebrating your birthday in New York. We really enjoyed having you stay at our house too!
Love Aunt Colleen, Uncle Anthony, and Kelly

P.S. I especially liked your raindrop in the story

MOM-MOM AND POP-POP said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARLIE!

WE HOPE THAT YOU ARE HAVING A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH AND ARE ALWAYS SO PROUD OF YOU.

SEE YOU SOON,
LOVE,
MOM-MOM AND POP-POP

rylie's mom said...

Happy Birthday! I Love you and you make me so proud! Hope your having a fun birthday!