Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Won!!!!
















Guess what? Old Navy had a Halloween coloring contest and I won! I had to color a picture to be entered into a drawing for a FREE OUTFIT. My mom dropped off the picture on friday night. The sales clerk told her they would be calling the lucky winner the next morning at 11:30.










At 11:30 on Saturday morning our phone rang. I saw the words OLD NAVY on the caller ID. I told my mom, it's OLD NAVY! She couldn't believe it! She answered the phone and they told her I won.










So, we went right over to OLD NAVY and I picked out my free outfit! It was a 50.00 value!!!!










Here are some pictures of me in front of OLD NAVY. My colored picture is the one right above my head. It says BOO ! And here are some pictures of the outfit I picked out.

5 comments:

RK said...

Karlie! You rock! Congratulations! And what great taste...that's a super cute outfit!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a great contest and your picture was awesome! I love the outfit you picked out, too! :)

Michelle said...

Congratulations!! What a great picture!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! YOU LOOK TERRIFIC IN THAT COOL OUTFIT - YOU SHOULD BE IN A FASHION MAGAZINE.
LOVE, MOM-MOM

Michelle said...

congrats! how neat to win a free outfit from old navy!