Monday, October 20, 2008

So Much For The Wonderful Life Of Karlie



Ok, I'm in 4th grade. 1 thing I HATE about it is ALL THE HOMEWORK! Today I got like 7 things to do! GGRRR!!! How much more could I get? This makes me think how much I will get in 5th grade. But, I do like my teacher. Why do we need homework anyway? Life would be a lot better without homework don't you think? Well that's life. There is no point in doing homework ,understand? Keep reading my awesome blog OR ELSE, OK!! LOL!!! Bye.

4 comments:

rylie's mom said...

I agree with you! I think your getting way to much homework.

Anonymous said...

You do get to much homework. But you can do it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Karlie,
Congratulations on your new blog! I'm really looking forward to reading your entries.
Love,
Aunt Colleen

Anonymous said...

Your blog is AWESOME Karlie! I am so proud of you.

Love, Mom-Mom