Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Sisters


I have 2 little sisters named Rylie and Cesalie. Rylie is 5 and has Down Syndrome. Cesalie is 1 and cute. In the car Cesalie would go mommy, mommy, mommy, my mom says what and Cesalie says how u doing.LOL!!! I hate it when they sneak into my room watch T.V and listen to my MP3 player. I also hate it when Rylie throws stuff at me. Rylie goes to my school. This aide LOVES Rylie. She wants to take her home! Today Cesalie made me pick her up. No matter how much my sisters bug me i will ALWAYS love them!




3 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Hey Karlie! Welcome to the blog world! I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better! :o)
Renee (Kennedy's mom)

My name is Sarah said...

Hi. We have the same blog background. Your picture is cute.

Mary said...

What an adorable picture of the three of you. Your lil sisters are lucky to have you as a big sis.